Apothecary Centre in Hammersmith, West London, specialises in medicine and the arts. We provide hands on treatment from highly qualified practitioners, a shop selling a range of herbal products and two exciting exhibition spaces.
We believe in breaking down the barriers between medicine and art and offer physiotherapy and Chinese medicine treatments, yoga and qi gong classes amongst our art exhibitions and events.
As well as hosting prestigious exhibitions like the Environmental Photographer of the Year Award, we provide time and space for local schools and youth clubs to experiment and exhibit. This is part of our work with the local community, which also includes providing low cost treatments for those on low incomes.
- A team of experienced registered practitioners specialising in physiotherapy, acupuncture, tuina Chinese massage, herbal medicine, shiatsu massage, Swedish massage, reflexology, homeopathy, nutritional therapy and autogenic training.
- A low cost clinic staffed by junior practitioners for those on low incomes
- Small groups and classes - including classes in tai ji, qi gong and yoga.
- Specialist groups to stop smoking
- A shop selling organic herbs and teas, herbal oils, essences and waters, bath oils, shampoos and other herbal skincare.
- Two exciting exhibition spaces
If you want to come and see our exhibitions please contact us first to check that the gallery space is open for viewing as it is also used for treatments and classes.
We very much look forward to seeing you soon. If you would like any information please get in touch by phone or email or just call by.
33 Greyhound Road, London, W6 8NH
020 7381 5727
Website designed and maintained by Theo Sanderson